Anemia Management Opportunity Assessment:
The MyBloodHealth® Anemia Management Opportunity Assessment provides a valuable analysis to any administrator considering a new Anemia Management program or looking to accelerate an existing program. Based on an organization's own case volume, this assessment shows estimated revenue, cost reduction, and annual margin improvement available.
What's Included in the Assessment?
Gain Insights and Key Financial Estimates including:
- Estimated IV Iron Infusion Margin (Revenue Generation)
- Estimated Cost Reduction (Length of Stay Reduction)
- Annual Margin Improvement
For more information please visit mybloodhealth.com
Patient Blood Management Benchmarking Diagnostic:
While many hospitals have implemented initiatives resulting in 10-25%+ reductions in blood utilization, most are unable to quantify their true remaining clinical and financial opportunity due to a lack of accurate, meaningful benchmarks and assessment tools. To request a complimentary assessment of your hospital or health system, simply complete the form.
For more information please visit Accumen Patient Blood Management Home
Why Do Hospitals & Health Systems Choose Accumen for Benchmarking?
- Non-disruptive process and small data ask (No IT needs)
- Requires 2-4 hours of hospital time
- No risk, obligation-free discussions
- Complimentary benchmarking available for qualifying organizations
"Accumen offers a robust set of benchmarks capable of quantifying improved clinical outcomes and financial savings opportunities."
Patient Blood Management